Saturday, November 28, 2020

Journal entry 5

    Yard Work! I did a massive amount of yard work today. Why am I writing about this? Umm because I need to write about something of course, well I don't NEED to but I'm trying to get into the habit of it if that makes sense? I pulled a good amount of weeds, trimmed a bush as well as helping my dad take down shutters. It was surprisingly more enjoyable than usual in part due to listening to music at the same time which kept me positive and motivated.

    I also watched the new episode of RWBY today. That's another thing I forgot to mention in this here blog I am Completely enthralled by Rooster Teeth's hit web series called RWBY and the world of Remnant that the show takes place in. Though this is clearly not enough of a blog post I will end here for now and try to write more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment