Sunday, August 13, 2017

JOURNAL ENTRY 1

INTRODUCTION OR PHILOSPICAL RAMBLE


As I watch South Park live on YouTube, I ponder a lot of things. My blog may become an outlet for me to write, express myself, and vent to help myself and hopefully BUT even more importantly others

I'm experiencing duality and conflict within myself right now as I KNOW everybody is

My advice:

First of all if you are reading this I'm flattered, embarrassed, and surprised if you know me but anyways talk to people anyone a Friend, a family member, a therapist, a random stranger, it really helps.

Secondly express yourself  on a blog or a YouTube channel and try to advertise it. Look I realize I'm not one to talk as I have many problems: Laziness, Anger, Stress, more but my point is I'm in no position to make a point, but that's' besides the point.

Lastly, do what you love to do, but not too much, again I am in no place to lecture and I'm not trying to lecture anybody but myself, That my Friend, Enemy, or unknown stranger is the point.



GAMES I'VE BEEN PLAYING AND MY THOUGHTS ON THEM




Two good games that are difficult to get into but deserve your time. Hitman is a stealth game that urges you to figure out a method to assassinate somebody on your own through real world locations such as  Colorado or Japan. The immersion and presentation of this game is top notch though I personally feel its gameplay mechanics could use improvement. Final Fantasy XV on the other hand takes you through an imaginative world with amazing gameplay mechanics and a UI that leaves much to be desired in terms of accessibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment